3/4 cup vegetable broth
1/2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
3 tbsp cornstarch
1 tbsp Co-op Miso Maple BBQ Sauce
1/2 tbsp ground ginger
12 oz fettuccine
1 tsp dark asian sesame oil
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 1/2 lbs med shrimp, cleaned
4 scallions, cut into 1 inch pieces
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 lbs snap peas
2 sweet red peppers, chopped into 1 inch pieces 1 1/2 cups bean sprouts
- In a small bowl, whisk together 1 cup of water, broth, soy, corn starch, Co-op Miso Maple BBQ Sauce, and ginger for the sauce. Set aside.
- Cook fettuccine according to package instructions, drain, toss with sesame oil.
- Heat wok over high heat. Add 2 Tbsp vegetable oil.
- Add shrimp to wok and stir-fry until pink, about 3 minutes. Remove with slotted spoon.
- Add remaining oil. Add scallions, garlic, snap peas, and pepper. Stir-fry 5 min add sauce.
- Bring to a simmer and cook 30 sec.
- Stir in sprouts, then fettuccine and shrimp.
- Mix thoroughly to coat and heat through, about 2 min.