2 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
4 tbsp oil
6 tbsp cold water
5 medium boiled potatoes
4 tbsp oil
1 medium onion, peeled and finely chopped 1 cup green peas
1 tbsp ginger, grated
1 hot green chili (finely chopped)
3 tbsp green cilantro, chopped
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp Co-op Garam Masala
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl then add wet ingredient with fork until stiff roll into ball, dust with flour and let rest in refrigerator while making the stuffing.
- Boil quartered medium potatoes with a 1⁄4 cup of white vinegar and salt to taste in water cook until tender drain and set aside.
- Heat oil until dancing and saute onions till clear, add chili, ginger,salt, and Co-op Garam Masala.
- Add cooked potatoes and brown slightly pull off heat and mix in peas and cilantro. Let stuffing cool while rolling out dough and heating oil.
- Clean pan and fill with a quarter inch oil heat on medium and start to roll out your dough.
- Flour your counter and roll chilled dough as thin as possible dusting with flour as needed.
- Cut into 4 inch squares. Take 1⁄2 dollar sized balls of the stuffing and place in the middle of the dough squares fold one corner to the other using water as the glue around your edges and fork to seal them.
- Place them directly into the hot oil until brown serve immediatly or hold in 225 degree oven untill ready to serve.Try serving alongside Co-op Jalapeno Hot Sauce.