4 medium artichokes
1/2 cup butter melted
3 tablespoons Co-op Green Mash-Ine Hot Sauce
1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- Trim the stems from the artichokes, and remove the small leaves from the bottoms (the choke).
- Slice about an inch off the top so that it is flat.
- Pour 2 cups or an inch of water in a large pot, and insert a steamer, cover and bring to a boil.
- Allow them to steam for about 15 minutes, or until a fork can easily pierce the stem.
- In a cup or a small bowl, mix together the melted butter and Co-op Green Mash-ine Hot Sauce.
- Drizzle the mixture over upright artichokes, being sure to dribble into all crevices. Then sprinkle bread crumbs across the tops and stem.