1 c. milk
1 tbsp. flour
1 tsp. Mr. Mike’s Random Rum
1 dozen freshly picked male blossoms
1 8 ounce package of Chevre or any soft cheese for stuffing
1/2 c. oil
- Garnish with Co-op Mole Hot Sauce and fresh chopped mint
- Blend milk, egg, flour, and Mr. Mike’s Random Rub in a bowl with a fork.
- Beat the batter until smooth.
- Stuff blossoms cheese and then dredge in the batter.
- Stir gently. Allow 10 minute soaking time.
- Heat the oil in a cast iron skillet until hot.
- Fry batter coated blossoms until golden. Turn once.
- Drain and garnish.